A complete list of boy baby names in the year of the goat, the goat is a sign of warmth. But people who belong to the sheep are considerate, affectionate and righteous. Although sheep people have personality, they have their own opinions in their hearts and go with the flow. So how did the sheep people get their names? What are the names of baby boys in the Year of the Goat?
The frequency of use of baby names in daily life, a name can add points to the baby, therefore, mothers should consider the following factors when choosing a name for their baby.
(1) Rhythmic power: Pronouncing a name will generate a magnetic field of sound, and a bad name will cause interference. Artists or writers will choose another name or another font size, such as: Zhang Daqian (formerly known as Zhang Yuan). The name will not only impress, but also identify with yourself.
(2) Avoid homophonic names for babies in the Year of the Goat: If parents plan to name their babies, they should pay attention to whether there are homonyms in the name, so as to avoid troubles in the future. Such as: Wu Limao, Zeng Haoxiao, Yuling (raining), Wei Cong (feeding insects). After choosing the name, read it several times to see if it sounds.
(3) Pay attention to the meaning of words: If parents want to choose a name for their child, they must understand the meaning of the word, because some words have merged or changed side radicals, meaning, so before choosing a name, consult the Kangxi Dictionary to determine the meaning of the word.
(4) Bazi names for babies in the Year of the Goat: Some names are based on the baby’s horoscope, that is, use the horoscope to understand the baby’s innate fate, such as: whether the yin and yang are harmonious, and the five elements, and the name is used to reconcile and improve the baby’s fortune. Naming the baby can be based on the eight-character horoscope, referring to the pattern and strokes, and finally find out the meaning of the word. For example, if you know that the baby's personality is willful and savage, it is recommended to use it, such as: reason, morality, repair, and maintenance, to modify the child's personality.
(5) List names for babies in the Year of the Goat: Generally speaking, single names are easy to remember, but they are short of ground and outer patterns. Unless they have a good fate, they are suitable for use, or they can be supplemented by words or numbers, such as: Sun Wen, the word Zhongshan; Li Bai, the word Taibai.
In other zodiac signs, what are the characteristics of the baby goat personality? According to tradition, people born in the sheep sign are considerate, affectionate and righteous; they like active occasions and quiet atmospheres. It is believed that although people born in the year of the sheep have personalities, they have their own opinions and go with the flow.
Although sheep people have personality, they have their own opinions and go with the flow
In the Chinese almanac, sheep is a sign of warmth. People born in this year are called benevolent and generous. Sheep people are often upright and honest, and are infected by other people's experiences. People born in the year of Sheep are mild-tempered. Chinese people believe that the lucky star always smiles for sheep people, because sheep people have a pure heart. Sheep people always have three major things in their life: food, shelter and clothing.
Sheep people need security, but they don't know how to create a safe environment for themselves. They want the things that make them feel warm to be around and available for them to ask for. Sheep people are peace-loving and dependent people. They can play their best when they are under the power of positive people. Sheep Xiao lives now. They can handle the workload and can work day and night until they break down. Then, he'll get up for three weeks. In the eyes of others, those who are born with the sign of sheep do not know that "time" exists. Now is now, no past, no future.
Babies have personality traits. When mothers name their babies, they can refer to the attributes of the zodiac.
Some parents hope that their children will have a peaceful life and live a normal life. Not or. Some parents will choose some words to express their xinruhu, An, Jing,, Tong, Tan, Tai, Ran, Ning, Ding, He, Kang.
People who belong to the sheep are named after the initials containing grass, implying that the baby who belongs to the sheep will receive both blessings and prosperity, and enjoy the peace and prosperity
(2) Sheep also like whole grains, because sheep are vegetarian animals. Xi has the roots of "rice", "mai", "show", "dou", "ji" and "shu". Sheep like whole grains. Adding this kind of name means worrying about eating and drinking for a lifetime, and the fortune is prosperous. For example: rice, millet, refined,, Liang, Cui, He, Xiu, Bing, Qiu, Ke, Mo, Qin,, rice, grain, millet, grain, product, Su, wheat.
(3) Yangxi has the radical of "wood". Sheep is an animal that lives in the woods and fields. If you add a character with the word "wood" in the name, it means that the baby sheep will have everything you want and your career will be smooth. For example: Mu, Ben, Zha, Duo, Cai, Village, Jie, Qi, Pine, Fang, Forest, Fruit, Willow, Chestnut, Strain, Tong, Hibiscus, Liang, Catalpa, Chess, Building, Vegetable, Pepper, Mori, Maple, lintel, Chu, hazel, Rong, locust tree, tree, orange, horizontal, juniper, cherry, right.
(4) Yangxi has the words "mouth", "mountain" and "door", which means there are caves to rest in. These words mean that there is a house and a house, and that the house is safe and healthy. For example: Kou, Ge,, Zhou, He, Ha, Tang, Hui, Yuan, Yuan, Tu, Tuan, and Huan.
(5) Yangxi has the root of "", and sheep like to jump and enjoy themselves. A character with a radical of "" is added to the name of the baby of the genus of sheep, which means that the fortune will be enhanced and prosperity will be developed. For example: , postscript, squatting, jumping, road, jumping, jumping.
(6) Yangxi has Sanhe or Sanhui radicals, such as the Sanhe radicals have "豕" and "半", and the Sanhui radicals have "蛇" (巴) and "马(午)". It means that noble people help. For example: Jia, Hao, Jia, Ju, Qing, Ying, Yin, Ma, Jun, Xu.
(7) Sheep have the habit of kneeling and breastfeeding, and they like to see the root of "ji"; it means ample food and clothing. For example: Wu, Yun, Yuan, Brother, Zhao, Chong,, Ke, Mian, Er, Liang.
(8) Radicals: "金", "", "玉", "艹": knowledgeable, honest, righteous, creditable, and honorable; "月", "田", "豆", "米": Jianye, gain both fame and fortune, and enjoy peace and happiness; "horse", "grain", "wood", "big", "fish": handsome people, many, self-denial and help others.
(9) Radical characters: "忄", "犭", "研": labor or family; "car", "氵", "mountain", "day", "fire": family or, avoid cars and fear water .
Sheep is a kind of tame animal that is commonly used in sacrifices. It is mainly herbivorous, likes to go in groups, walks through the forest, likes to jump, and is contented.
(1) Names should avoid the Chinese characters of "忄, Xin, Yue", full of heart, feeling of loss, such as Xin, Zhi, Zhong, Chen, Zhong, Nian, Hui, Xiang, Yi, Shen, Ci, Ken, Yu ;
(2) Avoid the characters of ", wang, jun, and shi", because wang together can only be used for sacrifices, such as Tian, , Qi, Kui, Zhen, Qi, Lin, Xi, Long, Xiang, Fu, Xi, Ritual characters; the relationship between the twelve earthly branches, the genus of sheep, conflicting and harming each other, avoiding the characters of "niu, and son", such as special, material, long, Hao, suitable, son, filial piety, storage, season, learning , travel, enjoy the word.
(3) Sheep people have the radicals of "heart", "ten" and "month". Because sheep are vegetarian animals, when they see meat and meat, their hearts are full, and they feel lost and frustrated. They can see meat, not because they like food , the heart will definitely. For example: heart, forbearance, taboo, ambition, forgetting, thinking, worrying, sincere, Xin, loyalty, read, 悒, enlightenment, love, mourning, vigilance, only, benefit, thinking, meaning, love, carefulness , Su, Ci, Mu, Hui, Generosity, Yi, Ying, Mao, Huai, Yi, Gu, Ken, Yu, Yao, Xu, Cell, Hu, Pulse, Neng.
(4) Sheep people like to have the root characters of "", "王", "君" and "", one of the three animals of the sheep. When the sheep grow up, they are used as sacrifices and offerings, which means sacrifice, devotion, and living for others. Life can be tough, but if your nature is to serve others, that's fine. For example: Tian,, Fu, Yang, Yi, Jia, Tao, Qi, Feng, Zuo, Kui, Yi, Huan, Zang, Xi, Fen, Wang, Mei, Jue, Scale, Ling, Dai, Mian, Shan, Zhen, Kun, Zhu, Heng, Xian, Qiu, Li, Lang, Lin, Chen, Qi, Qi, Hu, Wan, Cong, Qin.
(5) Sheep people like to see the opposite zodiac signs – "", "ox", "male" and the radicals of the zodiac "rat" and "zi". For example: Niu, Mu, Mou, Mu, Wu, Qian, Long, Sheng, Niu, Zi, Kong, Zi, Cun, Xiao, Zi, Meng, Ji, Xue, Child, Sun, Xue, You, Guo , Xiang, Li.
(7) People who belong to the sheep like to see the root of the "Shi" part, as if offering sacrifices, because sheep are mainly three sacrifices in China. For example: Shi, She, Qi, Zhi, Zu, Qi, Zhu, Mi, Shen, Zuo, Chong, Xiang, Qi, Lu, Yi, Fu, Zhen, Jubilee, Zen, Li.
(8) People who belong to the sheep see the roots of colorful clothes, such as: "Jing", "Xiang", "Yi", "Shin" and "Xin", because if the sheep are dressed in colorful clothes, crowned, and gorgeous When the body was enshrined, it was offered as a gift to the three animals. For example: towel, city, cloth, sail, Greek, silk, emperor, handsome, teacher, seat, frame, banner, Tong, shape, carving, Yan, color, Biao, Peng, Zhang, shadow, shirt, table, yuan , Yu, Qiu, Chu, Pei, Xiang.
The baby of the year of the horse is named after the beautiful appearance of the soul. Parents often understand this truth. Many Chinese characters contain moral requirements, such as Ai, Ren,, De, Xuan, Xian,, Lun, Qing, Yi,,, Tao. But this does not mean that a word is randomly pulled over and paired with a surname to become a first name. Parents must consider how the names match.
2. Expect children to be knowledgeable and versatile
As a parent, you want your child to do well in school, get a college education, live comfortably, and work. So they may be interested in these representative, talented words such as: Ying, Ling, Rui, Rui, Zhe, Hui, Dun, Di, Xiao, Xian, Xi, Xi, Wei, Xue, Si, Wu, Analysis, Wen, book,.
If you are a parent, you want your child to be in good health and good looks. The following words mean such as: Wei, Ying, Zhuang, Huan, Shuai, Xiu, Wei, Wu, Xiong, Wei, Song, Cypress, Shan, Shi, Chan, Juan, Jiao, Yu, Ting, Zi, Mei, Li, Charming, Mei, Qian, Lan.
It is human nature to pursue fame and fortune, and this will be reflected when parents and children name their names. In our daily life, we meet many people with this name. The following words in the name can place this hope: Da, Yao, Xing, Rong, Hua, Ying, Yu, Chang, Sheng, etc.
5. I hope that the child will live in peace and security
61． Lexin Anle. Suitable for boy and girl names. It comes from Zhang Xie's "Luofu Fu" in the Jin Dynasty: "Beautiful festival animals make people happy."
"Gold", "", "Jade", "色": knowledgeable, honest, honorable and trustworthy, and honorable; , enjoy peace and happiness; "horse", "he", "wood", "亻", "fish": handsome people, many, self-restraint and help others.
"忄", "犭", "系": labor or family; "car", "氵", "mountain", "day", "fire": family or, avoid cars and fear water.
Avoid homophonic names for babies in the Year of the Goat: If parents plan to name their babies themselves, they should pay attention to whether the names have homonyms, so as to avoid troubles in the future. After choosing the name, read it several times to see if it sounds. Pay attention to the meaning of the name of the baby in the Year of the Sheep: If parents want to choose a name for their child, they must understand the meaning of the word, because some words have merged or changed side radicals, so before choosing a name, consult the Kangxi dictionary to determine the meaning. The name of the baby in the Year of the Goat should be a trigram. (Sheep) Wu (horse) is Liuhe, Hai (pig) and Mao (rabbit) are Sanhe, with the radicals of "horse", "hai" and "mao", implying the help of nobles.
2. Both gentle and gentle. Suitable for boy names. From "The Analects of Confucius·Yong": "Quality wins Wen Zeye, Wen wins quality history, gentle manner, and then a gentleman."
3. Boyu. Suitable for boy names. From Han Dynasty Liu Xiang's "Shuoyuan·Jingshen": "Those who practice virtue and keep it respectful will be honored, and those who have rich land and keep it thrifty will be safe."
4. Bowen has a wide range of knowledge and knowledge. Suitable for boy names. From "Hanshu·Dongfangshuo Biography": "Wisdom is unparalleled in the world, and it can be said to be well-read and debating."
5. Borong measure. Suitable for boy and girl names. From "Book of the Later Han·Qiao Xuan Zhuan": "Yi Degui, universal love Borong." 6. Bowen is well versed in ancient texts. Suitable for boy names. The name is taken from "The Analects of Confucius·Yong": "A gentleman is knowledgeable in literature and etiquette."
7. Boyi Botong Art and Literature. Suitable for boy and girl names. From "Confucius's Family Language·Disciple's Action": "Learning a wide range of skills, saving things, and seeking practice."
8. Boya is knowledgeable and well-behaved. Suitable for boy and girl names. From "The Book of the Later Han Dynasty • Biography of Du Lin": "Bo Yaduo is called the minister of office." 9. Chengde received Deze. Suitable for boy names. From "Han Shu • Li Le Zhi" "Chaofu becomes a teacher, and the military minister Chengde".
10. All rivers and rivers return to the sea. Suitable for boy names. From "The Book of Songs • Xiaoya • Mianshui" "Mianbo Liushui, Chao Zonghai".
11. The water is clear and clear. Suitable for boy names. It comes from Liu Yuxi's "Seventy Rhymes of Liyang Shushi" in the Tang Dynasty: "The cocoon pulls the thorns, and the rhinoceros flame shines on Chenghong."
12. Save your ambitions and preserve your ambitions. Suitable for boy names. From Li Daoyuan of the Northern Wei Dynasty's "Shui Jing Zhu·滍 Shui": "Learning the Tao is in danger, without regret, you can keep your mind firmly." 13. Elegant and elegant. Suitable for boy and girl names. From Tang Dynasty Feng Yan's "Feng's Hearings and Experiences·Pictures": "The husband's painting is elegant."
14. Detao has a military strategy. Suitable for boy names. From Li Deyu's "Li Wenrao Collection" "Don't work hard on the grandson's law, and be content with Taigong Tao".
15. Dehui, benevolence and brilliance. Suitable for boy names. From "Book of Rites • Music Book" "The old virtues are inside, and the people listen to them." 16. Fang Xu looked like the sun came out in the morning. Suitable for boy names. From "Tai Xuan·" "Fang Chu Xu Xu".
17. Feixuan refers to Langyu. Suitable for boy names. From "Selected Works·Liu Kun <Fufeng Song>": "Gu Zhan looked at the palace, looked up at Yufeixuan." 18. Fanghua is called "Fanghua". fragrant flower. Applicable to girls' names. From "Songs of Chu • Nine Chapters • Thinking of Beauty": "The fragrance is mixed, and Qiang Fanghua comes out from it."
19. Fangrui is in full bloom and drooping flowers. Applicable to girls' names. From Jin Luji's "Wen Fu": "The fragrance is rich and fragrant, and the green stripes are dense."
20. Fangling vanilla name. Finger lotus. Applicable to girls' names. From "Selected Works·Mei Cheng <Seven Fats>": "Polygonum vulgaris, Polygonum vulgaris, Fangling vine."
twenty one. Fragrant and fragrant. Applicable to girls' names. From "The Songs of Chu Nine Debates": "The Fang Fang is strong from the fragrance, and the rest is withered."
twenty two. The fragrant flowers and plants look beautiful. Applicable to girls' names. From Shen Kuo's "Mengxi Bi Tan" in the Song Dynasty: "The world is full of fragrance in April, and the peach blossoms in the mountain temple are in full bloom." 23. Guan Tongtong Guan, the ancient female historian used lacquered vermilion pens for taking notes. Applicable to girls' names. From "The Book of Songs • Beifeng • Jingnv" "Yi Wotong Guan". twenty four. For "He Chang",. Suitable for boy names. From Wang Xizhi's "Lanting Collection Preface": "The sky is bright and the air is clear, and the wind is harmonious."
25． Hanchang nourishes and nourishes, so that it can be carried forward. Suitable for boy names. From the third volume of "Cheng Shi Wai Shu": "Those who are interested in poetry, chanting their temperament, connotation and morality, have the atmosphere of 'my point'."
26． Han Han water wave shaking. Suitable for boy and girl names. From the Tang Dynasty Han Yu's "Tanggu Jiangnanxidao Observation Envoy Taiyuan Wanggong Shinto Inscription": "The ranks accumulate, and the connotations stop."
27． Haochu Taichu. Suitable for boy names. From the Tang Dynasty Chen Zi'ang's "Zhaoyizi Zhao's Monument": "Please Linggui, Yongyan will rest at the beginning of Hao."
28． . Applicable to girls' names. From the "Satire" of Sikong Tu in the Tang Dynasty: "Jiangtian, Yaochun thinks about dragon boats." 29. . Suitable for boy names. From "Mencius·Gongsun Chou Shang": "I am good at cultivating my awe-inspiring aura…the aura is as big as it is strong, and it is directly nourished without harm, and it is between heaven and earth."
30． He is knowledgeable. Suitable for boy names. From Song Dynasty Fan Zhongyan's "Nanjing Academy Inscription Notes": "Mr. Si, Guan Lang Zhongwei, Privy Secretary Shi Lun, and Wen Haoxue, the world is beautiful, pure and simple, and capable."
31． Honghan is deep in water, which is a metaphor for profound knowledge. Suitable for boy and girl names. From Tang Hanyu's "Lantian County Chengting Wall Records": "Boling Cui Sili, who has a variety of academic achievements, has, and Honghan plays Yi, and is day-to-day."
32． The water is deep. Applicable to girls' names. It comes from Lu Kun's Preface to <Wu Lu Fang Yan> in the Ming Dynasty: "If it is released, it will flow and flow, and if it is suspended for thousands of miles, it will not reach all directions."
33． Huiyan is beautiful. Applicable to girls' names. From Qing Dynasty Ji Yun's "Yuewei Thatched Cottage Notes·If I Went One": "I have a daughter, Huiyan."
34． Wise words and witty words. Applicable to girls' names. From Ming Dynasty Cheng Yu's "Mandarin Duck Letter": "Who will listen to the words of Bu Feiyan and Hui, and the delicate flowers will not be appreciated, and the fragrance will fall into powder, and come back." 35. Good words. Suitable for boy and girl names. From Song Dynasty Zhu Xi's "Zhu Zi Quan Shu Xue Wu": "When you see people with good words and good deeds, you will record them in admiration."
37． Jiang Yuanyuan, the name of the water. Suitable for boy and girl names. From "The Songs of Chu·Shejiang" "Yu Shangyuanxi in a boat"
38． Jinyu is a metaphor for virtue and talent. Suitable for boy and girl names. From Northern Qi Yan Zhitui's "Yan's Family Instructions • Saving Trouble": "In this world, those who are pregnant with Jinyu and hold orchid osmanthus are ashamed."
39． Sheng Mei, Sheng Ming. Suitable for boy names. From Ban Gu's "Dongdu Fu": "Puhongzao, Xin, Yangshi Temple, Yayue."
40． Jingsongsong: Water vapor condenses into ice flowers. Applicable to girls' names. From Song Dynasty Zeng Gong's "Song" "the garden is quiet and windless at the beginning of the day, and the smog flowers are everywhere".
41． Juanxiu is outstanding. Suitable for boy and girl names. From the volume of "Jia Hua of Sui and Tang Dynasties" by Liu Yu in the Tang Dynasty: "The year of a hundred medicines is less than twenty, and the god of rituals."
43． handsome. Applicable to girls' names. From Qing Dynasty Yu Zhengxie's "Guisi Lei Manuscript Han Wenjing Official Collection": "Wang Wushan, who loves prostitutes, is handsome."
44． Junjie is talented and intelligent. Suitable for boy names. From "Chunqiu Fanlu Jueguo" "Ten people are called Hao, hundreds of people are called Jie, thousands of people are called Jun, and ten thousand people are called Ying".
45． . Applicable to girls' names. From Song Dynasty Su Shi's "Recommendation of the Clan Orders": "Officials are sensitive, literary, ambitious, and discuss well." 46. hansome. Suitable for boy and girl names. From "Book of Jin • Biography of Pei Kai": "Kai Fengshen is tall and graceful."
47． Majestic and magnificent. Suitable for boy names. It comes from Chen Lin's "Yuan Shaoxi Yuzhou": "The old governor of Jiujiang, Rang, is a talented man and is famous all over the world."
48． Junxiong stands out from everyone, a hero. Suitable for boy names. From "Historical Records·Biography of Huaiyin Hou": "At the beginning of the world's disaster, the heroes and tyrants built their names and shouted, and the people of the world gathered in clouds and fog, fish scales, and the wind rose."
50． Subtle and elegant. Suitable for boy names. From Song Lian's "Preface to the Collection of Ziwen" in the Ming Dynasty: "Han Liu, Ou Su is elegant, how can you get this?" 51. Kai sings the song of victory. Suitable for boy names. It comes from Cui Bao's "An Annotation to Ancient and Modern Music" in the Jin Dynasty: "Songs of flute and cymbals, military music… "Zhou Li" so-called triumphant music by Wang Dajie, the triumphant singer of the military commander."
52． Kai Kai look. Suitable for boy names. From Wu Xinzi's "The Story of the Golden Sparrow • Zuo Fu" in the Ming Dynasty: "The phoenix does not know the phoenix, but when it sees the love, the phoenix is the phoenix, and the heart is happy."
53． Kaiser and,. Suitable for boy names. From "Historical Records • Biography of Sima Xiangru" "Insect Kaiser, look back inside".
54． Kong Yang is very. Suitable for boy names. From "The Book of Songs • Bin Feng • July" "Zai Xuan Zai Huang, I am Zhu Kongyang."
55． Cocoa, gratifying. Applicable to girls' names. From Tang Dynasty Shangguan Xun's "Ode to Pine and Cypress": "Through the four seasons and change to Ke Yiye, thousands of feet and constant snow and clouds… so its strength is good." 56. Lanqing is as clear as water. Suitable for boy names. From "Liang Shu·Liu Zun Biography": "His filial friend, Zhengu, with jade in it, and clear in appearance."
57． Lan Xing made "Lan Fan", and the water seemed to be churning. Suitable for boy names. From "Xuanhe Painting Book·Dong Yu": "Painting water on the north wall of Yutang, its turbulent waves, looking at it as if you are in the middle of the Yanjiang River."
58． happy heart; heart. Suitable for boy and girl names. From "Book of Rites • Music Book": "If you feel sad, your voice will kill you; if you feel happy, your voice will be slow."
59． There is music to match etiquette. Applicable to girls' names. From "Zhou Li·Chunguan·Musician": "To teach musical instruments, practice with "Si Xia", and tend to "Picking Shepherds", such as cars."
60． Le Rong refers to dancing. Applicable to girls' names. From the fourth and third volumes of "Yiwen Leiju", Cai Yong of the Han Dynasty "Yueling Zhangju": "Lerong is called dancing, there is a system of pitching and opening, and the length of the lines."
61． Lexin Anle. Suitable for boy and girl names. It comes from Zhang Xie's "Luofu Fu" in the Jin Dynasty: "Beautiful festival animals make people happy."
62． Anle. Suitable for boy and girl names. From "Songs of Chu·Nine Songs·East Emperor Taiyi": "Five tones come together, Jun Xi."
63． success. Suitable for boy and girl names. From "Shang Junshu•": "The people should not worry about the beginning, but can succeed with success."
64． Linlin Linlin is suitable for boys and girls. From Jin Yuan Hao Wen's "Jiachenxia, the accumulated rain for more than ten days in May does not stop the boredom" "Jiazi Linlin rains, patrolling the eaves and boredom". Describe the continuous rain.
The year of the monkey in 2016 belongs to fire, so 2016 is a year of monkey, called fire monkey. All things recover In April of the lunar calendar, the fire monkey will recover! Before the fire monkey fire would be frozen out, so the heart of the fire monkey is broken in the ice and snow winter. But winter has passed, and April thinks it is very suitable for the birth month of monkey babies, and it is even more powerful with a name~ So what kind of name should monkey babies choose in April?
Jiesha's parents died, Kezi lost his wife's house, the male eats water from Sanjia, and the female marries Sandulang.
Monkey people born in April, at the beginning of summer, are busy, hard-working, knowledgeable, well-known far and near, live a prosperous life, do things according to their desires, good or bad, help each other, have a strong body, and have enough food and clothing. In April, monkeys are divided into half and half in their lifetime. Men and women born in this month are smart and capable, have outstanding intelligence, are well-known far and wide, are full of energy, get sick, and are busy all their lives. They can accomplish a career, have no relatives to rely on for their ancestral business, and can only get what they want until middle and old age. He becomes rich in food and clothing, but he has a lot of gossip in his life, people argue, and his financial resources are broken.
① Baby monkeys should be named with the characters 口 and 宝盖头. In ancient mythology, the Monkey King Sun Wukong lives in the Water Curtain Cave, and living in the Monkey Cave symbolizes a stable life and a peaceful and peaceful life.
②, the baby of the year of the monkey is named Yimu character radical. The monkey is an animal in the forest, and the name with the wooden characters implies a successful career and a prosperous fortune. There is another intention, the wood on the five elements makes fire, which is the fire monkey in 2016.
③. Babies whose zodiac sign is monkey should be named with herringbone radicals. Apes are the ancestors of human beings. If a monkey baby's name is added with a human character, it represents increased wisdom and achievements.
④, the zodiac monkey baby is named Yiwang. Monkeys are kings, adding blessings and adding blessings, so it is suitable to add the surname of king in the name.
⑤ It is advisable to use the radical of the mountain character for the baby of the monkey zodiac. Monkeys are animals that live in the mountains. The word "mountain" is added to the name, implying double harvest.
⑥Babies born in the Year of the Monkey should have radicals in their names: wood, grain, happiness and prosperity; gold, jade, beans, rice, handsome beauties, many, good fortune; fields, mountains, moon, integrity, fame and fortune , a family is at its peak; 氵, 亻, romantic and optimistic, up and down, both wise and brave; mountains, wealth and honor, prosperity and longevity. The food is named, and the monkeys eat fruits, grains or grass plants, and do not eat meat. Like to use: the root or the radicals of beans, rice, grains, wheat, beams; the last thing to note is that monkeys see the zigzags of grains, grains, fields, wheat, millet, and rice. Monkeys like to make cheap grains, and there is a sentence As the saying goes: The big monkey damages the grain, which means that the monkeys in the field will trample and play with the grain, which means waste and squandering.
The baby monkey is named Yizi and Chen. Shen (Monkey), Chen (Dragon), and Zi (Rat) are three-in-one. It is traditionally believed that the three-in-one name can help monkey babies have noble people to help them, and promote their careers.
(Zishu) Zi radicals, such as: Xue, Ru, Guo, Xiao, Li;
(Chenlong) Chen and dragon radicals, such as: Zhen, Chen, Zhen, Pang, Long;
(Ji snake) root, such as: Ji, Ji
The monkeys are in conflict with each other and harm the zodiac signs: Yin (tiger) and Hai (pig), so names related to tiger and pig should not be used.
Yin and tiger radicals, such as: Yan, Biao;
Hai root, such as: nuclear, the.
The charm of Chinese characters lies in the fact that each square character has its own meaning, just like the name is like the person, a name not only requires the configuration of three talents, but also the auspicious meaning of the words, which will affect the formation of your character in many cases.
The horoscope is the year, month, day, and hour of each person's birth. The first step in naming a baby is to analyze the horoscope, know what is missing, and find out the god of happiness. allow.
In the Book of Changes of the Five Elements, wood, fire, earth, metal, and water are often mentioned. All kinds of things in the Book of Changes can be distinguished by the five elements, such as stems and branches, earthly branches, seasons, directions, human body, color, and taste. Find out whether your baby is missing five elements. If the five elements are missing, you can also consider making up for the missing five elements. At the same time, it is necessary to understand that the five elements have the characteristics of mutual generation and mutual restraint. Many things can be calculated by the five elements to understand the rise and fall of elements, and to judge the ups and downs of things and the good or bad of your life.
In the study of names, mathematics produces many powers of good fortune, good luck and bad luck, and has an impact on life. It doesn't matter whether the characters and strokes of this individual name are good or bad, good or bad luck is the way to calculate mathematics. The configuration of the three talents is heaven, man and earth. Traditional Chinese culture understands that people are based on the earth and under the sky, they are blessed by the heavens, nourished by the earth, and live endlessly. There is a philosophy of conforming to the weather, location, people and behavior. In the process of name testing, there are many names and numbers, but the configuration of the three talents will mostly cause repeated luck, obstacles in trouble, and emotional and financial luck. Sancai configuration plays an important role in the study of names.
Kaiyuan (Kai: auspicious, wise and courageous; source: source, rich and continuous)
Jianbai ((cypress: pine and cypress, is a symbol of longevity. Jianbai means health and longevity)
Hongwen (promote, text: writer)
Haoran (Hao: sky, sky)
Yuaner (source: the five elements belong to water, auspicious, financial resources)
(Understand the truth, you will be beautiful, with a beautiful face)
Manni (Life, Ni is a girl's name, meaningless)
Ruxue (Ru, homophonic like; the full name means like snow,)
Zhengmei (upright, able to withstand all kinds of blows)
Changxi (Like Chang'e, she has a peerless and beautiful appearance, and is as vigorous and energetic as Chenxi)